Tagged by: @cityofashnie, @onehappyhijabi, @nashhbo, @madolldoll, @jomallado and @leesolaiman
1. I am a chipmunk.
2. Either that or I just speak too fast. My friends can barely understand me. Not sure if I understand myself either.
3. I don’t know how to drive but I used to play a lot of Need for Speed and that’s pretty much the same thing. Or not.
4. I never sit in the middle seat of the car. I always have to sit on one side. Always. Magkamatayan na!
5. I have 10 different versions of All of Me on my phone, none of them are by John Legend.
6. I once kept 2 kittens, one was Harry and the other was Potter. But then one of them started getting these really gruesome worms (and I just don’t have the stomach for that), so I put them in a box and left them outside the door of my neighbor’s house at midnight. It came with a tag that says “Adopt me”. Still wondering if they did.
7. Everyone called me by my first name, Alyssa, until some friends at school began using Li and the name kinda stuck.
8. I had a fascination with skateboards, until I finally got one and realized they weren’t all that exciting.
9. I’m a hugger. I hug trees. Even posts while waiting for my ride. Always feeling that urge to hug cute, random strangers. But I can’t so I shan’t.
10. I am such a weakling. I can barely open a bottle of water. No kidding.
11. I love the smell of rugby. People cringe at the sight of rugby boys, while I’m just here like “wow guyth can I join you?”
12. I think my nose and chin are two of my weirdest facial features. I swear the former gets bigger, and the latter gets longer every year. So I have finally come to accept that by the time I turn 40, I’d be a witch.
13. I find excessive use of exclamation marks annoying. But when I feel the need to do so, I make sure I enclose them in a parentheses (!!!!!) to make it look less annoying. Ish.
14. I break and burn a lot of stuff around the house. My dad won’t even let me get anywhere near the kitchen. He says I must have a black thumb, as opposed to green thumb. Things die at my touch.